Monday, November 2, 2015

Week of November 2nd - 6th


Welcome to the week of November 2nd - 6th.  Please see the outline above for what we will be working on this week.  I recognize with our field trip last week (1/2 of you out) and, again, this week with the other 1/2 of the class, there was limited time to complete all work to the very best of your ability.  For that reason, I am offering you time in class today, Monday, to complete all of the requirements from last weeks assignment.  In addition, this week, partly because I will be off campus almost every day and partly because I want you to build your Photoshop repertoire I have posted two assignments, neither of which require you to leave the classroom.  These assignments will be due in Schoology on Friday and we will post them to our blog next Monday, November 9th. Please make the most of your time in here this week and make sure you are right on track with meeting all requirements for the course!

Thanks.  I am excited to return to Adobe with the 2nd half of you and also look forward to you learning some fun and creative Photoshop tools.  

No comments:

Post a Comment